4/29/10

THE GRASS IS GREENER ON "THE OTHERS" SIDE

This London based Dubstep Duo have made a massive name for themselves over the last few years. "D-code" used to be a D&B DJ and "Dexterous" used to be a Garage DJ. They met each other at a DJ school in London and decided to team up. A little bit further down the line they decided to show some of their production to the (then) arguable king of Dubstep, DJ Caspa. Quicker than you can say success The Others found themselves signed to Dub Police which is the biggest UK dubstep record label. This otherworldly duo is constantly on the road all over the world so you could catch them just about anywhere!





Please support these guys by buying their music - here

and check out any other info here - here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Powered by Textbook Widget