4/23/17

- WE'RE BACK -




We're back, I know it's been a while but, we're back.

A year ago I had a beautiful baby boy. If any of you guys have brought a first child into the world, you'll know how time consuming/exhausting/mentally and physically challenging it is. It's like nothing you have ever done before and it takes up every spare second of time you have... Because of this, music, production, DJing, blogging, going out to bars/clubs, all that great stuff disappears from your life before you've even realized it... but now I've had a chance to get myself back on my feet, I'm going to kick it off again with this...



May 20th @ Valve Bar, Sydney.

The creator of The Elements of Tech & Bass - Thierry D will be throwing a slightly different style party than his usual night. This time we party to Grime, Garage, Dubstep and Jungle.
DJ'S
THIERRY D
FORKSTAB B2B TWILIGHT GIRL
STEVE P
BIGRED
SUBFECT
JASPER COO

MC'S
BENNY T

SATURDAY : MAY 20TH
9PM TO 4AM
CHEAP DRINKS ALL NIGHT !

AGINCOURT HOTEL
VALVE BAR ( DOWNSTAIRS )
871 GEORGE STREET SYDNEY CITY

All info through the facebook event HERE


No comments:

Powered by Textbook Widget